Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Catching Up on "50 Before 50"


I have been busy thinking of things to add to my list of "50 before 50". I can strike 3 things off with only 47 to go.
1. Seven Days of the "Pledge of Allegiance" - done
2. Become a volunteer - done
3. Kiss a man with a mullet - done

Yay me, way to go.
In the coming months I plan to:
4. Get a manicure - something I've never done.
5. Try sushi for the first time
6. Walk on the beach in winter (already in the works)
7. Make a scrapbook (thanks, Anne)
8. Write a letter to Donnie Osmond
9. Visit the Cowboy Church
10. Enter some type of amateur writing contest

I am creating a fun list full of adventure and new opportunities for myself. Life is full of opportunities, sometimes they happen when you least expect them to without provocation and sometimes like now, as I'm doing with my list you have to make it happen. It remains true, at least for me, the best opportunities of all are the ones that you give to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment