Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

The Big CCO

Do you ever wonder if people are really laughing out loud every time they LOL online? I realize that it is possible to become so tickled at something online that you burst out in a fit of laughter. I've done it myself on occasion like the time some out of the loop poster on the Times Daily forum posted about seeing me clad in my confederate bikini. A ridiculous claim to say the least since everybody who's anybody in forum land is aware my confederate swimwear consist of a one piece with a matching ankle length cover up that only comes off in the privacy of my bathroom with the door securely locked from the inside.

I did LOL tonight when my goofy husband was being ridiculous while posting on the BOS forum. I heard giggling coming from the computer room (which is really a junk room but computer room sounds better).I knew right away that he was up to no good. Anyway, I was curious to see what he was up to so I logged on to the forum and minutes later was LOL-ing for dear life. I came very close to ROFL-ing but not ROFLOL-ing which is the ultimate from what I've been told. I am embarrassed to admit it but here goes........ I have never experienced the big CCO (cyber comedic orgasm).

Of course, this could in part be blamed on the fact that I DO NOT go around LOL-ing at everything I read. No sir, not me. I save my LOL's for something really special. I know that when the time is right I will be ROFLOL but for now I'm content with an occasional LOL . It's hard to miss what you have never had. If it does turn out that I'm one of those people who just cannot achieve the big CCO then I am sure there are doctors for that sort of thing......right?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :):):):):) - ROLOL! Seriously, this is good! Love it chick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, LOL=== should mean you really did LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL could also mean LOTS OF LOVE..

    ReplyDelete